Free
Message: Re: Question ??? Does anyone think EDIG could be using another Law Firm beside DM,

Interesting, I haven't read that post. Can you provide a link so I can review? Sorry, but I'm a skeptic by nature about most things and just can't see DM leaving after only filing against eight defendants. Doesn't make any sense to me given the number of infringers left to sue and the quick settlements we're seeing.

The information you read could mean DM would continue to represent us but allow EDIG to add another law firm to file against certain infringers they have a conflict of interest with. But even then, I would think DM would tell EDIG, "Wait until we've exhausted our list of infringers first, then we'll step down as your attorney of record so you can hire another firm." DM and EDIG currently have a contract where DM has agreed to represent them in all their IP infringement matters. If EDIG were to try and hire another law firm without DM's consent, there could be major disharmony between them. Certainly unhealthy for EDIG at this juncture.

Off to play some racquetball at the US Air Force Academy.

Jan 10, 2009 03:16PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply