Free
Message: Re: Edig vs Ptsc/I own both whats the topic ?? How much better edigs...RIC...
Jan 16, 2009 10:36AM

Jan 16, 2009 04:03PM

You got the "Picture" right about EDIG v. PTSC...

This subject has been repeatedly covered here, with the consensus always being that EDIG and PTSC are not in the same league. One is a "CASH COW" for the pockets of those you have listed in your post. The other, (EDIG), is a company with a unique technology that has been, (confirmend by the number of infringers identified thus far), and still is in demand and relevant to a growing market of electronic gadgetry usinf FLASH.

Here is the Chart for PTSC. If you click on it you will that EDIG has always been the better of the two stocks to own... If you compare the char with that of EDIG you will see the fiollowing:...

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=P...

DATE: PTSC PPS EDIG PPS

3/26/2000 $5.15 $10.62

11/24/2004 $.04 $.27

1/03/2006 $.09 $.10

3/06/2006 $1.69 $.15

I picked these dates to show that EDIG in their darkest days in 2006 were still ahead of PTSC, even though they were bordering Bankruptcy and were looking for lawyers to "Monetize" their IP.

I got into PTSC after attending a conference at in San Francisco FEDERAL COURT where various complaints were consolidated by the JUDGE and the cases were assigned to ROCKET DOCKET in Texas. PTSC was selling at $.04 cents...

Based on what I heard in the Court I recommended buying PTSC to this group because it appeared to me that their case had just been resorected by the PJ in San Francisco. Soon thereafter, EDIG went to .09 cents, and some here who listened to me then bought in and made some money.

Soon thereafter I attended my first and only shareholders meeting for PTSC and came to the same conclusion that those you identifies had a strong chokhold on the company, and their main interest was to "settle" and divide the cash bertween them...

I started cashing in at $.72 and was out of it before it peeked at $1.69 in March of 2006...

EDIG on the other hand has tries to sell its tech one way or the other. When they tried to make gadget they almost lost the company, and the POLIS family deserves whatever they make when the money flows in as we all expect for keeping this company afloat in the hard times..

EDIG with some cash in the bank and, having cleared its debt, will be a far different company than PTSC...

In the short period of 10 months there have been 3-5 "settlements" out of 8, and I am positive that the rate shall speed up after the Marmkman Ruling, unlike what happened in PTSC case.

Edid has already said it plans to expand eVU in its next generation form into other arenas, and they have the ability to do just that. Time and again EDIG has proved they can deliver on functional products superior to anything in existence at the time the product was introduced. There is no logical basis, (I don't care how NNN you are to conclude that given some funds they will not execute on thei plan...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply