Free
Message: Re: Edig vs Ptsc/I own both whats the topic ?? How much better edigs
Jan 16, 2009 10:36AM

Jan 16, 2009 04:03PM

Coyote , Fundamental differences is a great way to put it , I will try to give a part 1 breif tidbit tonight and maybe more details tommorrow !

Ptsc bought the 336 patent , Known as the fish clock , Charles Moore claimed he was the co inventor with fish ,Moore is to TPL , As woody is to edig , Hence the naming of the MMP ( Moore microprocesor portfolio ).

Litagation over ownership was ongoing , ptsc didn't have the money to continue after the higgins debatacle and the arrogant new york attorney ptsc had insulted the judge so had no choice but to accept tpl's offer to join together and split license money's . The 336 is the key patent to the whole portfolio !

Tpl's attorney's license to co's the portfolio , the money goes to Phoenix Digital Solutions , ( a created holding co ) which handles and distributes the money ! So tpl & ptsc each own 50% of PDS . BUT PDS is made up of all TPL people , So tpl's legal dept gets paid from PDS and ptsc gets 50% of what ever PDS feels like paying them !!

The key issue is ptsc has NO CONTROL over any thing at all exept what they do with the money they receive , They have received over 100 million dollars and you can tell by the pps that shareholders and the street are not very happy with what they have done , In addition 3 or so of the patents are under reveiw for validation currently by the us patent office.

Edig owns the patents , as you know the 60/40 split with zero fee's

and a 16 year demostration they can use money wisely , They have survived on zero profit for ever , They will IMO use the millions we have already started receiving for best possible way to grow Co revs .

Corrections VERY Welcome

RIC ps; Dr. Pat Nulley left ptsc 5-31-2005 I wonder why ?

New Message
Please login to post a reply