Free

I am shocked!!

posted on Feb 15, 2009 03:23PM

I am shocked that some people of this board have some how had Lawyer Long removed.

Is this a dictatorship where there is no room for discourse and contrarian views?

I would agree with others that some, (alot) of the back and forth between LL and Daboss and a few others, was tiresome and childish and at times it seemed as if they were playing king of the hill, but they were both guilty in my view. They fed upon each other, they egged each other on, and others on this board did as well.

At the same time, they both have contributed worthwhile points.

I find Daboss's constant cheerleading and repetitive posting of the same old news and/or quotes from RP or past PRs as irritating as someone elses constant negative views. But if there is room for one, there must be room for the other, but in moderation. I certainly don't want to experience another Raging Bull or Investorshub.

A discussion board by it's nature, has to have differing opinions. Otherwise you should just call it an adulation board.

I also think that if anyone, and I do mean anyone, thinks that anything posted on this board affects the share price or the worlds perception of Edig, you are sadly mistaken.

We all want only the best for edig, even LL. We all have much invested, (if my wife knew how much, I'd be dead), and much to lose.

But nothing said on this board will affect the outcome!

Only ongoing income and a growing and succesfull business plan that attracts the attention of the investing world at large will raise the share price to the heights that we all hope for and need.

Jay

Feb 15, 2009 03:37PM
Feb 15, 2009 05:43PM
Feb 16, 2009 09:25AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply