Free
Feb 15, 2009 03:23PM

Feb 15, 2009 03:37PM
Feb 15, 2009 05:43PM

"He'll reincarnate under a different name."

Nah, I don't think so. What's he going to do.....try somehow to cloak his identity by using a different style? Firstly, it would be virtually impossible for him to do that and secondly, I don't think he'd want to. If he couldn't claim authorship, it would wear on him. I don't know him that well but I think I know his ego won't allow it. For that matter neither would many more on this board.

I always saw him as very combative but very reasonable in his assessment of the facts. Of course he never did hold a monopoly on combativeness here. That's the easy part. Analyzing and interpreting the facts is a lot harder. Thankfully, there are others on this board who handle it very well.

He must know that his actions have had the effect of constantly raining on people's parades. Maybe he didn't... I don't know. If the former were true, then he was guilty of feeding his own desire for argument at the expense of disassembling the hopes and dreams of others. If he didn't know it then, he knows it now.

The was a time in my own life when I was ignorant of the effect I had on others when I took exception to something they thought was positive. It took a long time for me to figure it out but the light finally came on. You get little hints like people shutting down in your presence, invitations and phone calls drying up, a general feeling of loneliness and, most importantly, a shot up side yo haid by your wife with a 2X4.

I don't think LL did what he did out of meanness. I just don't think he knew the type of impact he had on this board. If he had stood mute more often, we wouldn't be where we are now. Of course he's a lawyer and lawyers don't like to stand mute. :>

He had to understand that there isn't a damn thing said on this board that will significantly impact on the success of EDIG or it's share price so there's no reason to argue except to satisfy your own ego. I know there are those of you who believe it does. OK....have it your own way. I stand mute, hereafter. No I'm not a lawyer but I plead the Holiday Inn thing. :>)

Feb 16, 2009 09:25AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply