Free

Re: Short Interest Position Drops Again...Messages

posted on May 13, 2009 05:17AM

Either the company has performed this last year or not. It's difficult for me to read this statement:"No one is bashing the company. They are for the most part, doing the best they can." and put it in same context with the list of complaints below. However since there are those with far more experience than myself that feel these are not only legitimate questions, but that as shareholders we have the right to know the answers to them all, I wait in anticipation for these answers. It will be interesting to see the results of someone who has the experience holding the company's feet to the fire so to speak. I trust the results they gain will be better than the results from the company they are concerned about. Since the questions have already been posed and RP is notoriously quick to respond to emails and phone calls, we should have the answers very soon.

"FWIW several others have messages in to EDIG now with most of these questions covered. I believe there will be calls made if the answers aren't somewhat informative. In fact, I suspect the latter will come to fruition.

No one is bashing the company. They are, for the most part, doing the best they can. But if there is not some significant improvement during the year in PPS and volume I think it's safe to say that many more will become disgruntled.

EDIG made this bed by continually making noises to us about 200 targeted infringers, hundreds of millions of dollars of revenues to EDIG, 20 new filings to be made, names of some of the offenders, aggressive sales efforts to IFE, healthcare, etc, and eventually, even the most ardent die-hard faithful long will have to ask "where's the beef? We've been hearing about the sizzle for a long time."

EDIG has talked the talk, they have to walk the walk. Or at least tell us when they will be able to, or why they can't today, or SOMETHING. DRVEN has laid out questions which are certainly fair in every respect and should fall within the scope of what the company can talk about...

Here are the most recent questions:

http://agoracom.com/ir/edigital/foru...

My shorts are in place. 1) Why DM does not file any new law suits?

2) And why the management does not get irritated by this inaction?

3) If Dm thinks they make money then why don't they file more suits? Elementary economics would suggest that if you make money do more of the same.

http://agoracom.com/ir/edigital/foru...

1) The most important question is where is the quidance for new revenues and sales for the next quarter.

2) We have not any information about sales,

3) no information for any new filings by DM.

4) What do you think about revenues for the coming quarter?

5) Any guesses why DM does not do any new filings? They have the resources to do so. There might be a number of reasons.

6) But could it be that they are not filing because they find the settlements not to their liking?

7) Could be also the case that they settled because the Edig's case is not air tight?

8) Does Edig spend all its time and talent in responding exclusively to the current trial?

9) Is the market behavior the sole product of the MM's actions or it reflects also the actions of the management?

...There are no mysteries or secrets here - they are either having success and planning to file litigation or they are not. And they are either completely tied up in and resource-light because of Digecor or they are not. And they either have a real pipeline or they don't.

I've said this before, but it's not enough for a sales rep to continually tell his manager that he's having great meetings and aggressively pursuing sales and the deals will close "soon." And a company can't tell its current and potential shareholders stuff like that when the PPS and volume reflect otherwise.

So either results will take place, along with an appropriate response by the PPS and volume, or they won't. In either instance EDIG needs to become more transparent about what and why. The PPS is not going to be horribly impacted if the answers are not what we seek. And if there is an issue with DM aggressively pursuing these targeted companies, or a problem with DM and EDIG being on the same page, then that is a material event to my way of thinking.

Finallly, a release of information this month telling us what we already know, even if it concludes the best year ever for EDIG, even if it is reassuring in some respects, does not set the stage for the results we all desire going forward unless these matters are addressed and the information is in line with what we expect."

Coyote

New Message
Please login to post a reply