Free
Message: Sure Are A Bunch Of Small Trades ? Very Weird !! Odd Amounts ,PR 30 day

I get torn between the buyer mentality of trying to get the best price possible and knowing that with our current positions well established that it is much more prudent to become the market ourselves and push this to higher limits so when news breaks and new investors consider entering they will be looking at higher entry points....and rightfully so as this stock becomes more attractive.

But certainly if you can get your 25K shares filled lower, I respect that mentality as well. Consider what that $225 savings on the buy side did for your overall portfolio value of EDIG shares? Likely it reduced it more than that.....double edged sword.

Not a market manipulation but a market psychology that moves stock prices is what we need to occur, based on real news and company developments.

As for paying more....not really my point...rather increasing the overall value of your entire portfolio was the point.

After all, we could be having this same discussion, and I did, when the stock was between .10 and .11.

I hope we can discuss this again about buying at .28 and .30 next month.

With volumes being what they are you are not able to get much at the bid unless you have very small orders in....I guess it's a doubled edge sword for those already positioned.

We all are hoping we see a volume surge based on the upswing in company business prospects....

New Message
Please login to post a reply