Free
Message: Re: e.Digital Corporation - Can you Dig it?...Greengo...

Thank you for posting the article by Jeffery Dean...

It is the best piece of "objective analysis" of the current state of EDIG and its PPS which stuck in a FLATLINE hovering at $.105-.11 CENTS...

Of course the article lacks information about the historical ascpects which most here are privy to...

We who bought EDIG some 10 yers ago, when it had 50-70 million shares, know full well that the Obscene Capital Structure of EDIG consists essentially of the 120,000,000 million shares bought out by the POLIS family to keep this company afloat, as the likes of Samsung were using its intellectual property and making billions, while EDIG was thithering toward banckruptcy...

Mr. Dean seams to agree that, "The signs point to a rally", when he states;

"eDigital - Can I Dig it? I’m not sure. It is a typical penny stock and is extremely volatile and almost impossible to predict. The signs seem to point to a rally and with a decent balance sheet, the company should be around for a while. I didn’t pick up on the boards if they are a takeover candidate, but that might make sense. An acquirer wouldn’t care about their bloated capital structure. They would only care about EDIG’s patent and product portfolio."...

And all the Spleen Venting Group's comments nothwithstanding, the day is at hand when EDIG shall be in a position to do some of the thingd Mr. Dean suggests; like "Dropping a bomb on EDIG'S Capital Strucucture" in the form of buy back of the shares outstanding...

Thanks again for the article and your making it available here in the best tradition of this board, which is to inform this band of loyal shareholders that there are others out there who are aware of this stock and think of it as having great potential, that is attainable...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply