Free
Message: Re: e.DIGITAL vs DIGECOR presence at WAEA show...smam998

LOL....

I hope they are a little less boastful......I'd want to make sure that I convey to the ruling judge that I am a straight shooter and just want to get on with my business.

Arrogance never wins.....

In any event, I really appreciated your insight through this ordeal, it has been a very enlightening venture.

400 documents to resolve a hand full of contract clause items, it would be interesting to know what it actually cost us to defend the issues.

I must say, I was concerned over the non compete for a few years....and why on earth they would sign to such a thing. In reading the final decision of the judge regarding it....I was amassed....not of the decision....but of the wisdom he presented in explaining his decision.

That wisdom gave me faith in the legal system, he explained it in understandable terms.

Ron, LL......if we eventually do get a bad ruling....I will be reading that decision while keeping in mind my thoughts for the above circumstance. I hope I can come away with understanding.....noting wisdom in the decision.

doni

New Message
Please login to post a reply