Free
Message: Re: BADA BING !!!!!! AND YOU ARE HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DB

I had lunch yesterday with a couple of buddies, and also got to meet "staymaker" and chat for a few minutes. Good guy!!

1 of the guys at lunch has been following the EDIG story thru me, and asks now and then what is happening, so I updated him. He has been thinking about buying a bit for a very long time, but is leary of penny stocks.

When I introduced him to staymaker, who I had just met myself mind you (hahaha) he asked, "so what do you think about EDIG"....answer, "I think it's a good move" or something like that.

Later that day, this guy told me he had some cash he wanted to put some where, and asked me again if it was a good move, so I told him to do his DD over the weekend, in which I suggested where to look, and you are on your own come Mon. He asked me how many shares I had and....well, he's buying Mon without the DD, but I will see him today and insist he makes sure it's his decision. I want to see if he sees what I see.

I have discussed EDIG with this friend for 2 years...the DM stuff, revs, patents..you name it. Heck, I sound like RP...LOL!!!

He's getting in..I know he will.

BTW, this is my retired FBI buddy, and he's very careful...if you know what I mean.

The word gets out many ways is the point.

Oct 10, 2009 02:31PM
Oct 10, 2009 02:43PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply