Free
Dec 16, 2009 10:12PM
Dec 16, 2009 10:27PM
Dec 16, 2009 10:55PM

This continued cry for freedom of speech on a business/stock chatboard is a farce.

I have been deleted and warned in this forum by Agora as have others. I do not feel my freedom of speech has been impacted as a result. There are rules and sometimes the line is crossed. In fact there are several who continue flag me on a regular basis but in most cases their complaints are not seen as valid. How about that...no outcry?

Maybe I should start complaining about them in this forum and make this about us vs them instead of EDIG...that seems to get more attention than EDIG's first Royalty bearing settlement....oh yeah, that's old news now but complaining since 2004 about company communications is OK.

Apparently some are more motivated to post about board conflicts instead of company developments. Again, there are boards that apparently exist for just that.

You see more posts and thumbs up when personal attacks begin as compared to when EDIG announces good news....and then some wonder why the pps lags.

Just amazing.

Dec 17, 2009 09:34AM
Dec 17, 2009 10:06AM
Dec 17, 2009 10:43AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply