Free
Message: Re: Time & Sales - Friday 12/18/09: APPYS (a little OT)

You are welcome.....

Over the years, many who are here have been on other boards. The sell comments evolved due to many who stated they owned the stock, yet were constantly negative towards the company and poked and proded the positive types, thus "sell and get lost if owning this stock is not good for you" became the common push back, but today we just say "sell and move on."

On the Coyote comment "I have noticed you do like to instigate, WHY?"

I have gotten to know this person very well, and from my point of view, probing questions are asked, but not with the intent to instigate an arguement or call someone out. This poster stays within the rules and is an active HL which adds value to the forum.

Having said that, when I was new here there were times I was being probed, so via PM's I was able to understand the need for questions being asked of me. Once I got to know this posters style, I have never had an issue with it since. Another quick fact, Coyote has one of the lowest violation counts on this board.

Many people have come and gone on this Agora board, and many members have posted with each other 10 or more years via many boards. When someone is fairly new or seldom posts, questions are asked in an effort to get to know them.

Just my thoughts....

Dec 19, 2009 09:24PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply