Free
Message: Re: I'm still VERY excited about this investment !...DABOSS...Gil

Daboss,

You California wine guys!

Would hate to think that I continued to invest in EDIG for over the last ten years only to conclude that the foundation for expecting a respectable return on my investment was due to EDIG being successful in "bucking the trend against all odds."

Like many others I invested in EDIG having concluded that there was market strength in EDIG's potential product offerings and patents and that someday all stakeholders would benefit from their investment in EDIG.

After a decade of building a significant position in EDIG I still believe my judgement was the correct one.

A poll released this morning indicated over 80% of the Massachusetts voters wanted their newly elected Republican Senator to work closely with the Democratic majority in the Senate in helping find solutions to our country's problems.

Therefore, I find Minister's point right on target.

The GOP victory in Massachusetts did have a lot to do with successfully running gritty IRISH "retail politics" type of campaign and with being greatly assisted by the political misjudgments of the Democratic candidate.

Enjoy the weekend.

thanks,

Wheels

New Message
Please login to post a reply