Free
Message: Microcap funds $30-$300 million at time of investment

Re:doni/What was the origin of the invention at issue in Bilski-Warsaw

posted on Feb 16, 2010 05:07PM

JOE , The reason i posted this article was based on my own understanding that how

lucky we were we got DM on our side that carries very important impact in future

success of e.DIGITAL . Many companies with fantastic invention has been pummelled

and vanished by big corporations . These comments given by top attornies in IP field

BILSKI - WARSAW

WARSAW COMMENT FROM THE ARTICLE :

I am frankly so soured on the patent system that I may never file another patent application in my entire life. It’s not just this application, but the whole patent process is stilted toward large companies as a big money game. First, it costs $10-20K to do a really nice job with a patent application, and then it costs much more as patent attorneys fight for the broadest scope against patent examiners who often do very poor searches and then negotiate with each other to a point that any resulting patent only protects a very specific and narrow aspect of an invention. After that, as in my case, I’ve had large corporations do an end run around my inventions, and I simply cannot spend $1-2M each fighting them through litigation. As an entrepreneur/inventor/person who raises money for my companies, the patent system is a rich man’s game, and as I learned not to play poker with millionaires because they will simply raise the stakes until I can’t keep up, large corporations will eventually raise the litigation stakes until I lose.

New Message
Please login to post a reply