Free
Message: Re: "These elements will be self-evident when they are announced."

It seems to me that those self-evident announcements would have to be something outside of just another settlement agreement. I may be dead wrong however.

The settlements are the bread and butter, the attraction if you will, but because, at this stage, their overall value is still difficult to quantify for the market at large, EDIG needs a seperate indicator to better clarify the opportunity in the minds of new investors.

What form will that take? Could be any one of a number of things.

The most clear cut situation, imo, would be for those in the know to take investment positions in the company...hedging a possible buy out scenario...either Polis increasing their stake or perhaps DM wanting a bigger piece. I don't know how ethical or legal that would be and I'll let others speak to that. Perhaps Ronran can weigh in on that.

The involvement of a microcap investment comes at the hands of the self evident announcements, therefore I don't think the microcap is the driver here. Something significant, or several significant developments appear to be in the works, or why would they reemphasize these coming announcements?

No matter what, it appears to be happening in short order...this calendar year.

New Message
Please login to post a reply