Free

LOL. I do admit to being offended by bashers trying to invade our board and post their garbage but don't remember getting personnally offended too much. At least not in the recent past (Dinkie hasn't been here recently... has he?). I try to label PACER administrative filings or other menial filings as "PACER admin" in the subject box of those type posts and filings with some meat as just "PACER" so people know what their about to read. Titling my posts gives the reader a heads-up as to its content and they can choose to ignore it. Take care.

--------------

DXG Technology Corp filed their answer to EDIG's amended complaint today. They were the last of the defendants to answer. Given that EDIG believes mediation could be useful after the first round of discovery (4 June 2010) and the Defendants feel after the Markman decision (Fall 2010?), it could be awhile on any worthwhile filings.

04/23/2010 280 Defendant DXG Technology Corporation's ANSWER to 194 Amended Complaint,,, Affirmative Defenses, COUNTERCLAIM against e.Digital Corporation by DXG Technology Corporation.(Yang, Ming-Tao) (Entered: 04/23/2010)
04/23/2010 281 STATEMENT Corporate Disclosure Statement of DXG Technology Corporation by Defendant DXG Technology Corporation. (Yang, Ming-Tao) (Entered: 04/23/2010)
New Message
Please login to post a reply