Free
Message: Re: Sent 8-9-10 - Partners outside of IFE, again. n New Technologies! taboot

So that means we have it mostly designed, but there is just no market for the eVU so we will not build any until we get a reason to. I think that is a good idea. We have never built a product that created a profit.

The eVU is a dying product IMO. There are far to many devices to compete with it. IFE was its best shot and it never hit the target.

When you build a great and useful product it sells QUICKLY (ask apple) , EDIG has never done that, and I do not except them ever to do it (sorry, blunt but true).

The CE field has giants. A partnership seems farfetched also. We are receiving cross licenses, they have some value to us, if we use them, or are using them. But, I would guess that we are licensed to USE them but we cannot transfer those rights to someone. We can sell the company and those licenses would be an asset, and have value.

RP said that lowers our cost of the eVU. How many new eVUs have we built and what was the value of the cost savings? To me, cross licensing is a non event. And, we got the cross license INSTEAD of cash so what have we saved? Or, how have we profited by the cross licenses? Numbers dont hide the truth only words can do that.

We have ONLY one one horse in this race. But, Seabiscuit was only one horse. The patents are our Seabiscuit and DM is our jockey.

Paul

Seabiscuit by most horse standards was undersized and crooked legged. He was trained by a virtual mute and ridden by a half blind former prize boxer. Seabiscuit defied all odds to win which is why he will go down in American folklore as a champion.

So, am I a basher or an optimist?

Or, just an investor trying to find the truth?

New Message
Please login to post a reply