Free
Message: Re: Sent 8-9-10 - Partners outside of IFE, again. n New Technologies! taboot

I could be wrong just like everyone else here could be wrong, but why do you think I might be wrong

I really only said the obvious about the eVU. Sure it works well. But no one wants it.

EDIG is far better off today than it was 10 years ago, we could be the unlikely winner just as Seabiscuit was. Surely you must hope that I am right about that,

So, the place you are hoping I am wrong is that you think EDIG has a chance to manufacture a product and sell it in the CE market place. I'd LOVE to see that happen but, what facts give you any reason to believe that it will?

I expect to profit greatly from EDIG but I wont try fool myself. I am cetainly open to change my mind, but I need to have good cause to do that, I would belive it just because it would be nice to see.

I deal with computers day in and day out. Logic and probability are the tools I try to use. Can I be wrong? Hey I bought shares of GM, and too many failed banks to list.

I am here for one reason. And, that reason is the value of the patents. We can wind up in the winners circle. That horse and rider are in the race. But at the moment they are not out in front. I do believe they will be. the 16 will start to crumble and we will moe ahead. My guess is you hope that I am right about that.

You may have a different opinion, but 'That's OK too.'

Paul

New Message
Please login to post a reply