Free
Message: Row 44 Receives FCC License for its In-Flight Broadband System

What about all those preloaded childrens shows to...emit

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A solid point

I agree that there are good reasons to use an eVU.

But I feel that kids all have dvd players, or other toys, that will compete with the eVU. And, kids can watch the same things over and over and over. Most kid will carry on the things they like. (what do you think) How many types of electronic toys had been added to the market since the eVU or dig-E-Player was first sold.

Each passing day puts more devices in kids and adults hands.

Do you feel that my ROW44 comment was on target? In your opinion, will people use the internet rather than was a movie?

The eVU is still the most well designed and COST EFFECTIVE ife device available. But, that seems not to be enough. I have always felt a unit the snapped into the seatback would be a good system. If it has not happened by now, I do not know what will cause it to happen. I would love to see it happen, but that wont make it happen.

How do you think we can get a large US airline to use the eVU? Why hasn't it happened yet? I thought it would long ago. I think the major IFE suppliers have direct contact to the people who decide what to buy. We are seriously outgunned.

New Message
Please login to post a reply