Free
Sep 03, 2010 10:59AM

Thanks John for excellent commentary . I also agree that james Sze was the key person

who convinced DM to back up in full force e.DIGITAL patent technology.

James Sze

Patent laywer, Duane Morris LLP

I am a former Qualcomm engineer with a background in electrical engineering, computer science and materials science engineering.

Today, my practice is a mix of patent prosecution and litigation. I focus on representing clients in high-tech industries, tailoring intellectual property strategies based on corporate needs. My practice includes patent portfolio management, identifying technology for IP protection, auditing in-house intellectual property management practices and patent prosecution/litigation, particularly in electrical and computer-related patents.

In my first patent litigation, I represented a San Diego-based Fortune 500 telecom company in a patent litigation with a major cell phone manufacturer. Many litigations later, including a "fast track" patent trial at the International Trade Commission in Washington, D.C. (related to LCD monitor controllers), I still represent California companies. Today, I represent the world's largest credit card company, and enforce a patent portfolio for a San Diego company that created the world's first digital recorder with removable flash memory.

Jan 25, 2011 09:22AM
Jan 25, 2011 09:27AM
Jan 25, 2011 09:38AM
Jan 25, 2011 09:50AM
Jan 25, 2011 11:38PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply