Free
Message: Re: E.DIGITAL PROVIDES UPDATE ON EVU™ IFE BUSINESS, FLASH-R™ CASE STATUS AND NEW IP

I count two separate references to "next quarter" and conspicuous use of the word "new".

"We’re on schedule to file patents and announce these new technologies next quarter"

"Due to increasing Flash-R and new IP-related activity, and the expected timing of material events related to new business developments, we will hold our next meeting of stockholders in February," concluded Falk. "We will provide more information on business activities and developments in Company communications next quarter." IP-related activity

Note also that material events relate to new business developments ... apparently not to include settlements, the Markman hearing, additional filings, or IFE business. My bet is that these have to do with the patents to be filed. It would actually make sense to develop new technology only if you had an immediate need for such (i.e: new business). I hope that is the case. They do seem rather sure of themselves on the timing and the potential effect for all of this. An upbeat and positive PR indeed.

- Sinkman

New Message
Please login to post a reply