Free
Dec 19, 2010 07:31AM

"Then according to point about negative comments are against the rules, then what you expect is to be a puppet, shut up listen to us as we tell you all the good things and if you have a question relate to the company that refuses to answer you in the first place."

I didn't say that negative comments are against the rules. Repetitive negative comments or questions that have been answered or have no answer currently are against AGORA rules.

"Its not just a negative diatribe, if it is to you don't answer ar even better don't read it. You sound like the only things that are of importance is what comes out of your mouth. Believe me its not."

What?

"If a point in question is ignored then it best be asked over and over again. If you think that management does not read Agaora then you know very little about this site."

Then ask the company over and over again. This AGORA forum "is not the company". As to whether they read the board or not? I couldn't say either way. Do you have proof they do?

"If you believe that we have had transparency by the management your in the minority here. Thats what I am addressing."

I don't know if the company can be as transparent as we would all like them to be or not. I'm not an insider, are you? As for what you're addressing? I'm really not sure...

Coyote

New Message
Please login to post a reply