Free

What people? Those that for 10 years have been trading back and forth with each other?

When I found EDIG, they had just evolved into EDIG after having been Norris, and were promoting their flash based handheld recorders on the Southern California KWHY business channel, which was pretty much the only daily business/stock market oriented program in Southern California.

That show reached a new audience geared towards investment.

From that minimal exposure I sent for an investment packet and the rest is history. Does EDIG offer an investment packet today, and if so, to whom? Nobody is the answer.

Today, with the interent, there is a much greater audience to access. By beginning the process of interviewing PR fimrs now EDIG will be ready to move on any good news going forward.

If I didn't think EDIG was to be successful, going forward, I would not be here. I believe and am invested. EDIG has boots on the ground in the form of DM and Nunally. They need to believe and promote, or otherwise, why are we risking our capital here?

EDIG has spent 4 years orchestrating their IP defense with Duane Morris LLP and are in settlement talks with 15 current infringers. Now is the time to begin focusing on self promotion/marketing themselves once again.

Sell the potential and then deliver on the goods. jmho

Mar 04, 2011 02:27PM
Mar 04, 2011 02:40PM
Mar 04, 2011 11:32PM
Mar 05, 2011 07:45AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply