Free
Message: FWIW..Another large buy at $.105...PPS firming up...Volume at 242,472

Dean

I fully agree with you. This is not the time to insist on the problems committed in the past and write a dissertation about the lack of business plan. As a matter of fact, Edig has revealed indirectly its plan -at least partially- as one that intents to suit all firms that have violated its IP. They have worked on it and, due to the wonderful services of DM, have produced satisfactory results. Moreover, I am sure that the forthcoming telephonic conversation with FF will fill a great deal of the information gap we all complain about.

What we currently need urgently is to spread widely the information and leverage on the fact that Edig has been successful in persuing infrigers and works diligently to make all the remaining ones pay their dues. This is the role of a PR campaign and it has nothing to do with any errors committed in the past.

If these thoughts are correct, and I believe they are, it is imperative that we all try to conviced the management to engage in such a campaign and avoid waisting time in arguing the past.

New Message
Please login to post a reply