Free
Message: Re: Who is the lead sales person for Nunchi ? DB you are right

I am invested in another small company (only 7 million shares out), that has some game breaking tech in established markets. Their sales numbers are insignificant now and they lose money but their new product is their game breaker (the reason for the investment), which has not yet reached the market. They recently had a conference call and explained in detail their expected time to market, the nature of the tech, the advantages over the current market leaders, the tech process with some unique manufacturing details, the fact that samples were in the hands of customers to evaluate the product and that they are showing the tech at a show in Japan in November and expect sales to actually begin in 2012.

While I understand the need for secrecy regarding intellectual property, I see no reason why EDIG cannot give more guidance as to market applications, market size, sales projections on a website they have already made public. Is it an app, if not, how do they categorize it? Who is the enduser, how do they get paid, from the enduser ???

Six months after presenting Nunchi in the conference call it is still a very vague product in my mind. I need more information to warrant more investment dollars on my part.

Why not, at the very least, put up the video they showed at the shareholders meeting, on the website with the information they have already made public? If they have already filed the patents and are showing to the product to customers, they can share with investors, the way I see it.

Keeping it in the dark is not a plus for shareholders. If there is a reason why they cannot make the minimum effort, how do they expect shareholders to benefit?

New Message
Please login to post a reply