Free

....That entire process is in the hands of the lawyers and has been so for over four years. The realities of the court system can be brutal and frustrating, but to bang on mangement in public chatrooms really amounts to nothing more than a bitch session,

NOT TRUE

Bitching would equate to comments involving or directed toward frivolous or false situations.

At this point, I hardly see the point, as Fred has been loyal, if nothing else.

You are right "nothing else". His loyalty is to himself and is meanless since he has shown no effort to put his own "skin in the game". (Putnam ponied up his on money). Or at least come out front and explain what's going on within the latitude of legal constraints (IP monitization) OR FLAT OUT/FREE TO YELL about EDIG Innovation Group. Keeping the shareholders updated... too much to ask??

I will say it loud and clear: "I DO NOT WANT FRED TO LEAVE". That's the easiest way out. I want him to work SMART and not hide. REAL WORLD EXAMPLE: I contacted him regarding a webcast of the ASM. He said they were not going to do it BUT he and Dr.Pat would try to do a podcast afterwards. That easy try of his just isn't good enough. RESULT:NOTHING. Was that too much to ask for?

We both know that it would take minimal effort to produce a 15 minute recap of the ASM.

Again, real world example and result clearly depicts Fred's attitude or work ethic or lack of business acumen . I have more if needed but I am confident you understand my point and would agree that what I just stated (and similiarly stated by others) can not be construed as "bitching".

New Message
Please login to post a reply