Free
Message: Re: There are some who would belittle Duane Morris.../ That statement has yet to

be answered because if they are as good as we think then the other side of the argument has plenty of ammo to refute that premise. The notion that they are a top tier patent litigator would mean that the settlements, thus far from the companies that signed, amounts to nothing more than nuisance fees. I for one would think our patents are worth a lot more than what we allowed some mega companies to get off the hook for. How many times have we looked at posts on this board of other companies winning 200, 300,etc, millions won in damages. only to wonder what it had to do with our little company, I DID. I asure you. I'm no lawyer or expert in the legal arena but all thats settled so far, got bargins and I think DM represented US. Whatever it takes to get these companies to pay a fair share can only be achieved by going the distance and not settling. I'm not alone in being out a ton and I would rather lose it all than settle for the pittance we've been getting so far. The jury is still out, if they are a tier one company lets see, the proof is in the pudding. TAKE SOMEONE TO COURT AND LETS SEE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER . GOOD LUCK & GOOD HEALTH

Feb 23, 2012 04:38PM
Feb 23, 2012 07:05PM
Feb 23, 2012 08:23PM
Feb 24, 2012 07:36AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply