Free
Aug 25, 2012 07:16PM
Aug 25, 2012 09:27PM

IMO, techwiz that's a great idea for the NUNCHI Framework. If I'm understanding the NUNCHI concept correctly, it's a framework that could have almost endless possibilities by being a helpful private assistant.

By using the NUNCHI Framework on the backend with a private cloud service or a secure database on a server that collects sensor information (sensor fusion) with a frontend app as a user interface and by using a relational database, it could interact with almost any other database... Sounds like a plan.

NUNCHI

The actual effect of Nunchi ranges from simplistic tasks such as communication screening (based on the user’s availability and the nature of the call) to much more complex tasks such as optimizing a user’s interactions and activities to enrich their lives.

WHAT CAN NUNCHI DO?

When fully deployed, Nunchi provides services in the same way that one would expect a private assistant would today. While it’s easy to see how Nunchi can manage your communications and social media, you can also expect Nunchi to determine and support your activities, health, safety, timeliness, priorities and needs. Simply put, you can expect Nunchi technologies to make your life easier by holding back the flood of information and communicating what we need when we need it!

In my most humble opinion, and I say this with all sincerity, until we get more information about NUNCHI from e.Digital, it's just a pipe dream sitting on a website with all the lovely bells and whistles to get our attention, we need the real deal, concrete evidence, such as patents, contracts, money in the bank, ... until then I have hope, but I just sit, wait, and wonder, I say, BRING ON "NUNCHI"

Just to be fair, I suppose e.Digital is waiting for the NUNCHI patents before announcing anything... let's hope that FRED and company are really busy doing business incognito until then.

e.Digital Corporation

https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&cid=15545834269140673228&q=E+Digital+Corp&iwloc=A&gl=US&hl=en

Aug 26, 2012 10:36AM
Aug 26, 2012 03:35PM
Aug 26, 2012 03:37PM
Aug 26, 2012 05:27PM
Aug 28, 2012 08:09AM
Aug 28, 2012 08:18AM
Aug 28, 2012 08:27AM
Aug 28, 2012 12:59PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply