Free

Please try and undersatnd this point. If I was in partnership with someone and he then hid things or refused to let me in on what he was saying or doing as far as our business was concerned , I would have to come away with what is he trying to hide from me. Its one thing to hide things from a competyitor but not from those that have a vested intrest in that business.

The 170 plus had their opportunity to be above board. Its not that we don't want to work with them its that they did not want to work with us. So what they did was steal. They hung us out to dry. Do we want them to make a contract with us yes. Do they have to give the details for any contract they make. No But as far as a settlement that involved money to edig. Yes. Thats our business a well as Freds. The contracts and the money gotten is what will make what we are all waiting for. Look we did it their way for 15 plus years and all we got was the shaft. They need to meet us half way. Disclose the penalty, keep secreat the details of any contract. Thats fair. Thats being open with your investores who kept you alive during the lean years.

New Message
Please login to post a reply