Free
Feb 07, 2013 01:53PM

You say that I am the one looking for pie in the sky. Aren't we all. You to, other wise your a dam fool for investing in anything. I invested in EDIG from the beginning because I thought there was a buck to be made. So did everyone else here you included. I am invested in many other companies and have not been treated in such a shaby way as we have in EDIG. That being said, I was to deep to get out of it just as many here were also. You don't go from 24 dollars down to 18 cents with a smile on your face unless your a moron.

The only real bright spot has been the litergation and the hope that Nunchi might develope into something. That I have in the past been critical about management has been and is well deserved. What happened in the past was as a direct result of how they got hoodwinked into socalled contracts and NDA's that allowed what is now being litagated.

I've stayed with EDIG because i had no other choice. Get me back my 76 thousand dollars and I'm out of here. Till them I will continue to critizes and give my opinion. For those that don't like it like yourself. Move on.

New Message
Please login to post a reply