Free

The more bases we cover, the more likely hood of it's commercial use.

I would certainly think that should be the case. There would seem to be no sense in filing a bunch of patent applications for the fun of it or just for something to do. I'm sure you also recall PN saying as much during the March 2011 webcast. I remember it well. Yet we continue to wait for news of Nunchi's adoption or intended adoption (MOU?) by some partner with the vision, resources, and willingness to risk their time and money on market acceptance of our new technology.

I appreciate yours and DRVEN's recent efforts but at some point we as shareholders should be able to cross over from inference and speculation to facts and confirmation. Was there anything said that might indicate progress toward monetizing Nunchi aside from filing more patent applications? Surely by now Nunchi is developed enough (aside from continual 'tweaking' - which can be done forever) to effectively license to anyone with an interest. The barrier as I see it is in communicating its value and presenting a favorable "risk versus reward" scenario. If Nunchi is indeed something that would be desired in the marketplace, then the obvious and burning question is: Why isn't someone jumping all over this to lock up an exclusive license so they can implement it?

Now as I ask that question, I start to wonder if FF/PN might be unwilling to negotiate the 'exclusive' part and are still attempting to be agnostic (wanting to license to everyone) as RP used to say regarding Flash-R in the past. If so, I think that would be a mistake. Do you recall or have you ever gotten a sense that they are looking for a single partner or were they wanting to license to multiple entities? Thoughts?

- Sinkman

New Message
Please login to post a reply