Free
Mar 29, 2013 10:25AM
Mar 29, 2013 10:47AM

I know where your coming from. I to am a vet. Paid my way and had a good life since. Ran a decent business made a decent living and then made a big investment in EDIG. For mor than 15 years I have seen this company spiral down and for no reason. It had very good vibes but as we have come to know we had poor management that looked the other way while the big guys had their way. That being said its what and where we ae now that we need to concentrate. Back when this all started we did not have the imput of information that we are getting here today. I made my investment on a hell of a lot less back then.

I try to keep up with these smart guys here but it just does not register because the age of computers has passed me by. Its just difficult but I have confidence that will keep me here for the duration. Me to , I'd like to see EDIG spread its wings and really take off. Not for the money believe me, but for all the crap I had to listen to. At 83 plus there just isn't that much for me to get excited about. My health is great though I'm on one leg. But then you can't have everything. Dish better be prepared for a great party if this turns out o be another Qualcom.

Mar 29, 2013 07:48PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply