Free
Jul 08, 2013 04:02PM
Jul 08, 2013 04:56PM
Jul 08, 2013 06:21PM

I also don't recall that the re-exam included or had changes that directly challange the RAM fiasco but am very happy that it does. While everyone in court proceedings must dance around the Judge Krieger interpretation I do not . She was played like a fiddle by the defendents and willingly I believe. Why else could someone be in her position of presiding over a Markman hearing envolving a microprocessor designed system and simultaineously not know that “by the fact that there’s DSP in there and other functionality, [like a] microprocessor, it’s obvious to anyone with freshman knowledge of electronics, you’ve got RAM.”

??

Handal prases it as Judge Krieger, however, simply did not have this reexamination history and therefore could not have considered it in making her determinations...

However Judge Krieger didn't need the re-exam to make the correct call she simply IMO choose to ignore the obvious and went with what flies in the face of all logic and common sense. The defendents probably shipped their pants when she went with this .

Go Handal , Go Edig

Jul 09, 2013 11:31AM
Jul 09, 2013 11:36AM
Jul 09, 2013 11:59AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply