Free

DISCHINO, i really like the way that you keep the timeline items up! I've been around edig for some time & reading some of your thoughts along with Planktons superior positiveness really gets me to stop & think.

Edig has been involved with the big boys since back in the early 1990's atleast. Getting invited to that alliance ( ? ) that i think helped to decide the future direction of tech in a lot of areas. Not only was Edig there , they along with many other companies had the opprotunity and time to think about and design future tech that they knew would possibly be needed on the long path to the future ( CLOUD ) ( SECURITY )

I remember watching I think it was 60 minutes back in again, I think 1999 and Bill Gates was then talking about how he saw the future of computing . I really was just starting to buy EDIG stock so I probably knew more than I do now :) but I remember getting upset because Bill Gates stated that the desk top computer was already a dinosaur and was on the way out within as he stated about 10 years! And I still like my desktop cpu! Anyway, he continued by talking about how in the future many, many, many things would become connected & he used the refrigerator as an example. Saying that the frig would basically check stock and somehow be able to order more milk for instance. He also was talking about how many other areas of our lives would get connected. I don't remember if he really described how all of that was going to happen, I just remember that I thought how interesting if that could ( EVER ) happen!

Slowly but surely as if by some kind of magic your timeline helps to bring a lot of what I and others here have read individually, over a long timeframe in to focus!

I really do believe that there has been an EDIG plan in place since back in the 1990's and that it has kind of always been too far ahead for most of us to wait for. But as several of the Agoracom guys ( especially Doni ) keep pointing out it is close to somewhat being achieved if we have patience & certain patent items find a favorable end!

Good or bad I can't wait to see what happens! It's been a long adventure!

:) imho

vic

New Message
Please login to post a reply