Free

Thank you, and there is a reason I do such.

I believe we tend to lose sight of the big picture. Comments like, "total silense from this company", "they lack transparancy", "what does Fred do all day", "why no Nunchi licenses yet", I'll stop there....sorry if this offends anyone...it's meant to be generic.

Before EDIG filed the 1st Nunchi application (the lead), how long did it take to write the claims? Does anyone think Pat just sat down while watching the Charger game one day, then mailed it off Monday?

I remember Fred saying at the last SHM, "it can take a week to come up with the correct wording for a single claim." Just imagine the correspondance between EDIG/Pat with the patent attorney, before filing each patent.

How many claims per patent??? Anyone?

Woody started Norris in 1988...the 1st Flash-R patent was what, 1995/1996?

Pat's 1st mission, was to do DD to determine the infringers, which began in 2006 I think. At what point he started brain storming about Nunchi, who knows? Ditto microSignet.

Point is, this is not a slam dunk in a few months.

If Dropcam did not see value in the Nunchi IP...ALL 6 patents in suit no less, why did they incorporate our IP into their product offering? Why did GOOG see value in them and buy the outfit? hmmmmmmmmm??

How many more Nunchi suits are lurking Tony?!

This is going to be fun...

New Message
Please login to post a reply