Free

"The Synack folks were not able to remotely compromise any of our cameras -- only ones they had physical access to," wrote spokeswoman Kate Brinks. "This is not a unique problem."

If they(Mutt and Jeff) had access to my computer characteristics along with my passwords they could access my bank accounts....Thing is, they need both to authenticate, or know the particulars of my pre-arranged back door over-ride entry.

The way it stands now, someone would have to have my physical computer (similar to Dropcam specific identifier shipped with every camera) to access my accounts, as well as figure out my password considerations.

If they (Mutt and Jeff) broke into my home and stole my computer (Dropcam) they would be halfway there having all the computer identifying details.....do not be confuse with semiconductor details, as that is a whole new gamete of identification.

With what e.Digital details(fingerprints), removable memory (semiconductor) can also be identified specifically as part of a security issue.

In that, it has to be present as part of a collective authentication process....if it's removed from the computer(Dropcam).... the computer, by itself, becomes worthless in the authentication process.

With that, Mutt and Jeff would have to find my removable identifier….no chance for a TROJAN, as considered, if my buddy was out to get me with a gift.

As for the Dropcam specific identifier shipped with every camera….some company insider out there, beyond Mutt and Jeff, have those particulars….it’s not the Mutt and Jeff hackers I fear…unless they are insiders to the particulars that Dropcam ship.

As for e.Digitals finger printing semiconductors….no company insider out there will have a log of particulars for the randomness that could be arranged around the finger prints generated after the fact.

doni

New Message
Please login to post a reply