Free
Message: Re: I'm really sorry for lipping off....my apologizes to the board and emit....eom

doni it wasn't you; you are spot-on as sman says, I'm frustrated at the complexity of it all; as if flash memory isn't mind-moggling enough, now we're doing stuff that takes millions/millions dollars to try develop and it reminds me of 2001 all over again with flash; it's all the legal crap also that the retail investor can't understand, and the fact the company can't get someone to explain to the world exactly what we have at the heart of embedded flash memory. It has great minds via blue-sands/pn that seems all tied up in r/e and can't finish or give us positive signs of progress on build-outs of the new platforms.

maybe tomorror a CA/MS licensee, maybe micron will fold, maybe sndk is pondering something specatacular with us, maybe this CC will coalesce the flash into facts that can maybe -

http://agoracom.com/ir/edigital/forums/discussion/topics/634233-e-digital-open-cases-work-in-progress/messages/1989850#message

it is what it is, lik-u-said 'no guarantees,' but atleast we're still here with mucho to ponder.

ponder/wondering gettng old

emit...

Feb 11, 2015 07:54PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply