Free
Message: Re: I'm really sorry for lipping off....my apologizes to the board and emit....eom
Feb 11, 2015 07:54PM

Yes we do know that now - i think, lol

And I can't see how MicroOS isn't deeply innate to the microprocessor file management instructions, it's got to be, it's all set-up as a homogeneous unit from get-go to to interface n work with/above bios/eeprom, which are flash memory also, and into SIMS, that is data inherant; before embedded multi-media controllers ther was microOS.

Appears the eMMC elliminated the interface software, which is what we were/are and places it in the memory-chip.

''Secondly, eMMC eliminates the need to develop interface software for all types of NAND memory by integrating the embedded controller into the memory chip and providing an easy-to-use memory solutions package for high-speed data transmissions by devices, such as mobile phones. It also eliminates the need for a memory expansion slot by stacking several memory functions vertically, resulting in a very small footprint for the memory devices.''

http://www.datalight.com/solutions/technologies/emmc/what-is-emmc

Apple has started using eMMC but their Application Processor hast work same way...

me/we thinks we gotem by the balls now

e

New Message
Please login to post a reply