Free
Message: Re: Apple Guilty Of Patent Infringement, To Pay $ 533 Million To Little Known Owner

If you take on Apple, you'd better be prepared for a long fight. They're not gonna roll over regardless of some lower court decision. It's in their best interests to delay and hope to exhaust the plaintiff's resources. Why not? They have practically unlimited money and it serves as a warning to every "patent troll" out there who thinks they're easy pickings. There's no right or wrong with Apple....there's just muscle

I doubt if EDIG will ever really take on Apple. I believe the first skirmish resulted in a win for them. We'll never really know except for one thing. It didn't make us rich. :>)

This company's future lies in it's ability to sell or license it's newest tech. The old stuff keeps the company afloat but that source of revenue will soon dry up. Let's face it. It's still a tiny company whose existence depends upon the work of one brilliant inventor.

I'm not belittling the company. Given the "slings and arrows of outrageous fortune" it's had to endure, it's managed to survive. Our St. George (Handal) is killing a lot of dragons but, unfortunately, the supply of dragons is exhaustable. More importantly, so is time.

There has been so much said about the virtues of Nunchi an Micro Signet. Perhaps, but their value diminishes over time as companies develop other ways to do the same thing. Maybe not as good but good enough. Nunchi and MS become less indispensable as time goes by. That's not rocket science....just the natural order of things.

I, like everyone else here, am waiting for that one major event that changes EDIG's and our destinies. I still believe there's a good chance it will happen but it won't occur until EDIG is linked with at least one giant of the tech industry ( it doesn't have to be Apple)

I can't swing a golf club any more but maybe I'll be able to buy the golf course. :>):>)

New Message
Please login to post a reply