Free
Message: Re: Good news for patentees,Winning narrowing construction now - doni

Doni, I agree with your statement, "If the IPR for Micron is not squashed for the statutory issues raised by Purcell, the above consideration will be construed by the PTAB and not the civil court"

Of course it all depends on IF the PTAB decides to take on the task or not.... FIRST THINGS FIRST... they MIGHT decide to SQUASH it but I have my doubts. Personally, I think they OVERSTEPPED their authority with the first decision... but who the hell am I to say...LOLOL It seems like they justified their actions by saying... oh well even though e.Digital is right under the law, we are going to move forward anyway and deny their dismissal request. I wouldn't be surprise if someone from the board is at the MASTERS today at someone's else expense... not to name names. Oooops... I probably shouldn't think that way but oh well.... my prejudice is showing.

Of course, I speak for no one but myself not for e.Digital or Handal... I am but a lowly shareholder with very little control over anything but what I post on a message board... I'm actually lower than a plankton...LMAO.

Happy Sunday from a fellow long term shareholder with hopes of e.Digital's patents being validated by Licensing agreements, SIGNFICANT SETTLEMENTS or JURY TRIAL WINS.

New Message
Please login to post a reply