Free

Your thoughts echo many of the shareholders I'm sure, and the low number of posts nd participants even of this board is evidence of the lack of interest.

I have sent more than one email to Fred suggesting that the current strategy is not going to work. The history clearly shows the patent settlement amounts to be very low and has only helped to keep the doors open.

Given the number of years that the NUnchi and MS have been approved by the patent office, we have no idea if even a single company has shown an interest in the two concepts. In adition, I really believe that the larege comnpanies have the technical capability to develop any system tht will provide them with the type of data and calculations they want.

Companies make profity by developing products that the industry wants and needs. Why haven't we used the engineering group to develop and introduce a multitude of products, including sensors and others that will be used in the next five years based on what the market needs?

Handal and group are lawyers, not experienced and proven sales people, and have been so tied up with the patent process, I doubt any time was spend selling the Nunchi or MS concept.

We have no assurance that any of the new patent technology will generate any revenue for the company. Just estimate how much the contract rental income would have to be to even hve a share price of $1.00-$2.00. Using a PE of 10, the profit would have to be $.10-$.20 per share on approx 300 million shares. The question becomes, and we have no idea from edig communications, how much can you charge for a contract rental per customer if the platform is suitable for multiple customers. And selling the Nunchi or MS system would be a one time shot, probably not the way to go.

All I can say is that we need a miracle for most of the shareholders to breakeven.

Think seriously about how you are going to vote.

New Message
Please login to post a reply