Free
Message: Re: Easier for patent owners to secure injunctions in disputes over complicated tech

"Law360, San Diego (September 17, 2015, 10:41 PM ET) -- The Federal Circuit's holding Thursday that Apple Inc. should have been granted an injunction on certain patent-infringing features of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. smartphones is likely to make it easier for patent owners to secure injunctions in disputes overcomplicated technology and boost their bargaining power in settlement negotiations, experts say."

experts? I've given up on publicized experts....as to guessing.

Always a day late as far as e.Digital is concerned.

When I see e.Digital file for an an injunction on infringement subsequent its civil proceedings in the face of a defendants motion to stay the case pending an IPR of another case...e.g ArcSoft.....I'd be super happy about that.

If e.Digital has some form of right garnished form this news, with regard to NEST, I'd be super happy to see DropCam stagnate during the laborious process both civil and IPR..

Somehow, I do not see it equating to e.Digital...but heck, the system is shifting sand and you never know.

doni

New Message
Please login to post a reply