Free

FWIW my recap--

Back when we first heard that the transcript was out there was an expectation that there would be valuable information in it. Someone(I apologize for not remembering who) posted that reading the transcript would be close to useless because sometimes hearings seem to go one way only to have the final determination be completely different. Based on the judge's comments above, that now seems very true. About this time came the "Golden" post which I still do not understand or have any idea on what it was based.

All we can do is wait for the judge's final determation. Six and possibly a seventh term have been agreed upon by the parties, so it can be inferred that Handal feels that they are worded as such that if this case were to go to court he would have the position from which to argue Edig's case that he needs to win--but, of course, anything can happen in a court of law. So five items remain--the more found in our favor the stronger Handal's negotiating position becomes. Even all twelve in our favor does not guarantee a win in court but certainly increases the likelihood of a settlement with a good price attached.

New Message
Please login to post a reply