Free

Doni , This drastic and sudden kill by company is totally non sense to me . Many shareholder attached emotionally and financially to this investment sometimes more than 20 years . Most of them in very depressed mood and shocked condition and not accepting this unreal approach for chapter 7. With close to 293 million shares one simple solution was to reverse split the stock and then raise the money. This is not my idea, i talked to one of prestigious broker company and after his evaluation he was baffled by such a unusual route that ultimately is the worse outcome for loyal shareholders. As i said he also was in agreement for above approach just as one of many solution if indeed there was any significant debt !

How we should accept the debt when last 6 press releases with all promissing looking forward statement and also the latest 10-Q with positive balance ! And again what happened to sensor product for water utility product that they promissed almost 10-11 months ago !

My hope is the judge makes a proper decision after looking all aspects of this chapter 7 filing and somehow take into consideration major loss of majority long time shareholders.

New Message
Please login to post a reply