Free
Message: Re: New American Every 14 Seconds .....Tom - Luckyfoot - Deal it is!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 29, 2009 07:47PM

Deal it is Tom. I will go to the Bank at 8 a.m. Eastern & place an order as early as possible! Am on holidays this week - wife is sick unfortunately.

The size of your donation is not critical - anything is appreciated - it is the spirit with which you give it that counts. Your pledge is confidential of course - I am the only one who sees it - will deliver it up to the Cathedral myself (1 hr's drive where they issue tax receipts) I've had a lot of fun with this Mission - have given people breaks in my dental office with the understanding they would contribute & get a tax receipt for my labour - sounds crazy but it works. You are pledge # 691 - I nailed the Bank Manager at CIBC this aft. 9 more will make 700!

To be honest I have never felt so much internal joy 24-7 since getting Terry's blessing to go ahead on July 16th.

Cheques need to be made out to "The Diocese of Huron" & "Bishop's Wellness Fund" placed in the lower left hand corner. I will have to provide you with my personal address etc. - perhaps on p.m.

P.S. Thanks for helping literally to save young children's lives Tom.

Also hope I bring everyone luck. Together we win!

New Message
Please login to post a reply