In Chapter 7 BK

Free

The U.S. Mint has suspended sales of American Eagle gold coins andis refusing orders from dealers, two coin and bullion dealers confirmedThursday.
>
> The mint's suspension of gold coin sales follows its tightrationing of sales of silver eagle coins, begun in May, when sales tothe public were terminated and sales to the mint's 13 authorizeddealers were tightly limited.
>
> Word of the mint's suspension of gold coin sales came from the American Precious Metals Exchange in Edmond, Oklahoma, (apmexdealer.blogspot.c...) and from Centennial Precious Metals in Denver, Colorado.
>
> The suspension is overwhelming evidence that the futurescontract price of gold on the commodities exchanges is substantiallybelow the physical market price and that, indeed, the commoditiesexchanges are being used as GATA long has maintained -- as part of amassive scheme of manipulation of the precious metals, currency, andbond markets.
>
> Michael Kosares, proprietor of Centennial Precious Metals and host of its Internet bulletin board, the USAGold Forum (www.usagold.com/cpmfor.../), explained Thursday:
>
> "The U.S. Mint buys direct from the refiners, and thissuspension of gold eagle sales may be an indication that the supplyline is already backing up, or that the mint expects that it will backup for the rest of the year. I wonder who would give up physical metalat these prices and under these circumstances except distressedsellers. The central banks are in a hunker-down mode as far as I candetermine, and it's the mines that supply the refiners. So if the mint,which buys from the refiners, is having a difficult time locatingmetal, what does that tell you? I keep saying that we may get asurprising rubber-band effect later in the year when thepre-holiday/festival season kicks off in September/October. It mayhappen sooner. One of our indicators of approaching a bottom in gold ishow many calls Centennial Precious Metals gets from our U.S.-basedIndian clientele. Here's a quote from my office's report to me at theend of the day today: 'Today was a good day. ... There must have beenan Indian convention where someone was handing out USAGold businesscards.' That may give you a clue as to thinking in India proper andprobably the rest of the Asian rim."
>
> That is, through their agents the bullion banks the Westerncentral banks, desperate to prop up a corrupt and totteringt financialsystem, have put gold so much on sale that even the U.S. Mint can'tfind any now. The price reported from the commodities markets is afiction -- a scary one, perhaps, but a fiction no less.
>
> You can strike a blow at the market riggers who are defraudingthe world -- just buy a little real metal. The dealers listed at thebottom right of this dispatch will be glad to help you do it.
>
> CHRIS POWELL, Secretary/Treasurer
> Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee Inc.

------------

Totally phakked.... this has to be last stand of the gold shorts/$US dollar bulls. The situation is simple, gold supply is tight, the black-box T/A traders beat down the price of gold by selling/shorting the paper, and now dealers are not willing to let go of their physical gold at the prices printed... In my opinion, only a matter of time before gold gets "sling-shotted" on it's way to new highs. No matter what the chart says (and it's ugly), the risk vs. reward of being short gold right now is ludicrous based on simple fundamentals.

Gold WILL take off eventually. Larger producers will immediately follow, and once those reach higher P/E levels, junior golds will go with it, followed by explorers.

I would say any junior gold stock producing, or reaching production in the near future is a fairly solid bet at these price levels, but wouldn't explorers building up tonnage on virgin lands give you that extra leverage?

With gold re-testing $1,000 and EXS hanging around the .70 cent mark in July I thought we were already on our way, but apparently the powers that be weren't ready to give up the ghost quite yet.

Meh..... wake me up at $2.00. Zzzzzz....

New Message
Please login to post a reply