Welcome To the Gold Bullion Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

So far in 2015, three trenches have been completed in the area covering the smallest proposed pit located furthest west with channel sampling from the middle trench, TR15-11, returning 6.05 g/t Au over 8 m including 14.98 g/t Au over 3 m.

Free

Great post money75,

I went back and listened to the interview twice today with Jon from BMR and Frank Basa.

In the interview if I understand correctly, Frank said they are drilling different depths to see how deep the extension of the Long Bar Zone #2 goes and they have drilled to 300 metres depths now and still hit mineralization.

Frank wants to bring in another rig that has the capabilities to go deeper to test the depth of the structure...this I believe is the significant development that is mentioned in your post above. If you still have mineralization @ 300 metres, don't stop drilling until you run out of mineralization...!!!

Sounds like some companies in the area have drilled similiar deposits and they go much deeper as well and proved up the extension of the Cadilliac Fault.

I read this as the drilling east of GR-10-17 that had 65 metres/@1.2g/ton has hit some major faulting and possibly a rich porphyry zone that we know the grades get better at depth.

This in my opinion could be a major hit at the intersection of major fauts and dykes where the mother lode could be and the quartz stringers are like fingers of fine gold veins diseminated throughout the Granada property and could be an extension towards Osisko's rich property.

Keeping in mind when the earth was unfolding with the molten volcanic eruptions, richly laden with different minerals and diamonds, many deposits thru out the world lay hidden until the right people, right area, right time were presented...!!!

That is part of the story unfolding with our "Gold Bullion Development Corp."

I'm so excited...!!!

mintaka

New Message
Please login to post a reply