Welcome To the Gold Bullion Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

So far in 2015, three trenches have been completed in the area covering the smallest proposed pit located furthest west with channel sampling from the middle trench, TR15-11, returning 6.05 g/t Au over 8 m including 14.98 g/t Au over 3 m.

Free

can someone tell me how is it that when gnh, oversold to the roof, gets so, so results the s-p just settles back a little and when gbb gets the same kind of results , the s-p just drops like a hammer from a roof top ? When are we going to see gbb hold it's ground again? I mean it's moving much faster into proving up and becoming a real mine , drill programs are uncomparable, and gnh nugget effect makes it very hard to evaluate the size...

Can someone give an explanation? on my side , i consider that gnh must have strong institutions holdings and gbb as big houses playing the s-p as they want, doing stop loss races and manipulating the s-p to get the most cheapies each times... All in all higher highs and higher lows for both makes them good stocks, still gnh is a swing trade to me and gbb a long crusade. cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply