Welcome To the Gold Bullion Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

So far in 2015, three trenches have been completed in the area covering the smallest proposed pit located furthest west with channel sampling from the middle trench, TR15-11, returning 6.05 g/t Au over 8 m including 14.98 g/t Au over 3 m.

Free

Well you have a good point. I credit this to several things. This is just my thinking. GBB is slow with results. Not their fault but the labs. Frank did not pay extra for rush tests as many do. This year the "rush price" is very high I am told. He is considering it now though.

Having said that, this issue opens the doors for the traders and shorts who's motto is "sell on news" as you probably know.

There is another issue that GNH has and that is Larry Hoover and other friends whom I know. These guys do super dd and have strong hands. It would IMHO be very difficult for the bashers to move against them. They all are a big plus for GNH.

Then we have the Agoracom FAMILY of those investors who have learned many lessons over the years. They are all good investors today and as you probably know the Agoracom forum from NOT on through are or have been very strong with these investors. IMHO, put these investors into GBB and the professional shorters would not even stand a chance.

So GBB right at this moment belongs to the traders. It is overpowering news that we need to attract more of the Agoracom family type of traders.

Also, when you have a guy like Lar putting out a professional synopsis on GNH and explains the situations of GNH in layperson's terms, it sure doesn't hurt the play one bit. i firmly believe this.

I know we have a good play here (GBB) with enough gold for open pit but we need to see results. Even if they sell on news and the sp drops. So long as we build and have hits in almost every hole (I have heard every hole so far) we will eventually win. Also we are only a few miles or an hours drive from Osisko's site and town they bought and they are up over 13 bucks. A buy out is a possibility here.

We'll climb back up. Of that I have no doubt.

This is all off the top of my head from reading your post and question.

Good luck to you all

Don

New Message
Please login to post a reply