Welcome To the Gold Bullion Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

So far in 2015, three trenches have been completed in the area covering the smallest proposed pit located furthest west with channel sampling from the middle trench, TR15-11, returning 6.05 g/t Au over 8 m including 14.98 g/t Au over 3 m.

Free
Message: Response posted by Pleckaitis on the other forum. Thank you..:)

Alain, thank you for your comment – we appreciate and value all feedback. I’m not here to defend the company, that’s not my job. But from one observer of the market to another, here is my response: First, GENIVAR is running GBB’s exploration program. They are a worldwide company with integrity and highly regarded credentials. Rest assured that every drill result that has been received from the labs to date has been made public. And just like you, GENIVAR is anxious to see results as quickly as possible which is why they got a third lab involved, ALS Chemex, which has a very good reputation. I know that Frank stated in a BMR interview in June that he expected initial results by the end of June and that didn’t happen – the labs were too optimistic. Initial results came out at the end of July. At the end of August the company announced they expected to release more results in early September which is exactly what they did. This is a process, Alain, and results can never come fast enough for investors. GENIVAR, to their credit, has given all of us a good idea of what upcoming drill results may look like based on visuals which is a difficult thing to do. But we all should have a very good feel for how the program is going (and it’s going extremely well in BMR’s view) for those who understand even some very basics of geology. The process of getting assay results is quite involved and begins with the logging of core which takes time. Quite often what happens as well is that some results on a hole will come back from a lab and they are incomplete in some way, so more time is required for a final result. The results then have to be reviewed, as quickly as possible, and interpreted for dissemination to the market. This is not an easy or a simple process and it takes time. Drilling started within the Block Model in early May. Drilling did not start in the Eastern Extension until early June. Personally, I think 18 complete holes to this point is pretty good. The flow has started and should pick up moving forward. Alain, one of the most important lessons I’ve learned in life just over the past five years – I’m now 46, so it took me a long time to really appreciate this – is how critical it is to be patient with ALL things in our lives. We make a lot of mistakes when we become impatient.
Comment by Jon - BMR — September 22, 2010 @ 8:32 am

New Message
Please login to post a reply